Doors, Inc. is classified as a small business. Our staff has an average
of 25 years in this business.
Doors, Inc. is solely owned and operated in the U.S. Our materials and
components are U.S. and sized to U.S. standards. We will design and
build with metric components if requested.
is " Customer Satisfaction ". We engineer our systems with
the customer in mind. Our goals are simple:
1. The design of our products to meet all of our customers' requirements.
2. Our products are engineered, built and tested to meet all of the
Rules set forth by the Regulatory Agency governing the project.
3. We use the best materials for longevity of our systems.
4. We use components that are readily available and will remain readily
available for many years. This is accomplished by using commercial products
from U.S. Companies who have been in business for at least 30 years.
The most up to date components, but not ones that require specialists
to maintain or troubleshoot are provided.
5. We design our products so special tools are NOT required. You can
completely assemble and disassemble the whole system with standard hand
tools. The designs prioritize the accessibility of all components.
6. Our systems are designed to keep Installation time and costs to an
absolute minimum along with meeting the customers installation constraints.
7. All equipment will have lifting eyes in place for safe and easy handling.
8. Most importantly, we design & engineer for lean manufacturing.
This keeps our costs and overhead to a minimum so that we can reflect
the savings to our customers with budget prices.
Manufacturing Center, Meikle Automation, is certified to QS-9000-TE.
Their people have been manufacturing Watertight and Weathertight
Doors for the last 25 years. All of our Actuation Equipment is
built, assembled and tested in house prior to shipping.
warrant our products and equipment for a period of one year after
delivery. We do have extended programs available upon request.
installation and technical manuals that we provide are complete,
easy to read and user friendly. We are experienced with Provisioning
Technical Documentation ( PTD ) and U.S. Navy Style Manuals if